Full Stack Developer
Are you the developer talent we’re looking for?
You will be responsible for maintaining a part of the development components used by iReachm. These deal with both internal and external solution components that are being developed or managed by external partners. In addition, you give your expert advice and open minded feedback to operations and to the head of marketing/sales with every expansion of the total solution. You will be responsible for development and testing as well as the release of the solutions.
The iReachm solution covers cloud processes and storage, web applications, mobile applications, integration technologies and finally back office applications to support the business colleagues. You are not expected to be the specialist in every area. New development colleagues will soon join you and of course the necessary specialists will be present at the third-party partners. Cooperation and good communication will be an important part of your work.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an ICT oriented program and work experience of several years.
- You are comfortable in English. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality, you are mainly result-oriented.
- You radiate a natural guiding personality and are stress resistant.
- You are interested and continuously exploring new technologies.
- You’re familiar with integration with other applications using REST APIs and SOAP.
- You have experience with recent backend framework such as NodeJS (Express). MeteorJS is a plus.
- You have experience with database: Mongo DB.
- You have some experience with ReactJS. ViewJS is a plus.
- You know collaborative tools like Git.
- You’re not unfamiliar with mobile frameworks like Flutter or React Native.
- Knowledge or experience in one of the following is a plus:
- operating systems (Mac, Linux, …)
- cloud services (Azure, Firebase, …)
- You are familiar with the approach of “continuous integration” and “continuous deployment”.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job where you come into contact with the latest technologies;
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- Sliding hours, where working from a distance is possible;
- Attractive and negotiable salary package with fringe benefits
- You will receive an individual training budget with opportunities to follow various training courses;
- A young team in which you can develop yourself, with a portion of humor every day.
Interested? Get your chances now!