iReachm.com NV does everything in its power to protect your privacy and to ensure that you can continue to entrust your personal data to iReachm.com NV. During your interaction with iReachm.com NV you can share personal information with us so that we can identify you as an individual (such as your name, e-mail address, home address and telephone number as well as company name, job title and other business data). These are your “personal data”. In this statement (“Privacy Statement”) the following is explained:
- Scope and acceptance
- Personal data collected by iReachm.com NV
- Why iReachm.com NV collects personal data and how it uses this data
- Sharing of personal data by iReachm.com NV
- Your rights
- Security and storage of data
- How to contact us
1. Scope and acceptance of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the personal data we collect about you for the purpose of offering you our products and services. By using the iReachm.com NV sites & applications (see definition below) or by providing us with your personal information, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement, please do not use the iReachm.com NV sites & applications (see definition below) and do not provide us with any personal information. iReachm.com NV reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. We encourage you to consult this Privacy Statement on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes and always know how your personal data can be used.
2. Personal data collected by iReachm.com NV
iReachm.com NV may collect personal data through various sources, including: – Online and electronic interactions with us, including through websites of iReachm.com NV, mobile applications, SMS programs or “branded” pages or applications of iReachm.com NV on social networks of third parties (such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) ( iReachm.com NV sites & applications); – Offline interactions with us, including through direct marketing campaigns, printed registration cards, participation in competitions and contacts via the iReachm.com NV call centers; and – Your interaction with online content (such as advertisements) offered by iReachm.com NV, or by service providers on behalf of iReachm.com NV, via applications or third party websites.
- Information that you provide directly to us
These are data that you provide to us directly with your consent for a specific purpose, including:
- Personal contact information, including all information that iReachm.com NV needs to contact you personally (such as your name, home or e-mail address, and telephone number);
- Payment information, among other things to make purchases (such as credit card number, expiration date, invoice address);
- Log-in details, including information required to create a user account at iReachm.com NV (such as login ID / e-mail address, username, password and security question and answer);
- Consumer feedback, including information you share with iReachm.com NV about your experience with iReachm.com NV products and services (such as your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback related to iReachm.com NV products);
- Content generated by the consumer, including content (such as photos, videos and personal stories) that you create and then share with iReachm.com NV (and possibly others) by uploading it to an iReachm.com NV site.
- Information we collect when you use an iReachm.com NV site.
- personal contact information;
- all personal details that are part of your profile with a social network of third parties (eg Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and that may be shared with us by that social network (such as your name, e-mail address, gender, birthday, town / city , profile photo, user name and friend list). More information about the data that we can collect can be found on the website of the relevant social network;
- audio recordings of telephone calls to and with the iReachm.com NV call centers of both yourself and your contacts
We may also receive personal data when we take over other companies.
3. Why iReachm.com NV collects personal data and how it uses this data
iReachm.com NV collects and uses personal data solely for the purpose for which the data was obtained. iReachm.com NV may use your personal data for all or some of the following purposes:
- Orders: to process and send your orders and inform you about their status. Note that there are many web shops selling iReachm.com NV products that are not controlled or managed by iReachm.com NV. We recommend that you read their policies, including privacy, before purchasing products on those websites.
- Maintenance of your account: to create and maintain your accounts with iReachm.com NV, including offering loyalty or reward programs that are linked to your account.
- Consumer service: to serve you better as a consumer, including answers to your questions, complaints and general feedback about our products. Our consumer service can be offered through various forms of communication, such as e-mail, letter, telephone and online chat.
- Involvement of the consumer: to involve you more actively in our products and services. This may involve the use or publication of content generated by the consumer.
- Quality control: listening to audio recordings with the aim of improving the quality of our services
- Machine Learning applications: analysis of personal data and audio recordings for improving automated applications including bots and speech-to-text applications.
- Personalization: iReachm.com NV may combine personal data collected through one source (eg a website) with data from another source (eg an offline event). In this way iReachm.com NV will get a more complete picture of you as a consumer, with which iReachm.com NV can provide you with a better and more personal service, among other things with regard to the following:
- Websites: to improve and personalize your experience on our websites, by using data such as login information, technical computer information and / or information about previous use of the website;
- Products: to improve the products of iReachm.com NV, to better adapt it to your needs and to come up with new product ideas. This includes the use of demographic information, information about consumer profiling and consumer feedback; and
- Advertising based on interests: to offer you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. One of the ways in which iReachm.com NV does this is by linking the activities or information collected on the iReachm.com NV sites & applications to data collected about you on third party websites. This kind of advertising is also known as “targeted advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. Such personalization usually takes place via cookies or similar technologies.
- Advertising messages: to send advertising messages if you have registered for receiving such messages (including information about iReachm.com NV, its products and services, competitions and promotions). These messages can be distributed electronically (eg SMS, email and online advertising) and by mail. If you sign up to receive text messages, the policy of your mobile service provider for receiving text messages applies, for which charges may apply.
- Social functions: to offer you a number of social functions, including:
- Viral website functions
iReachm.com NV may use your personal information to offer you viral website features, such as a “tell-a-friend” program, with which you can share certain news items, product information, promotions and other content with family and friends. Usually personal contact information (such as names and e-mail addresses) must be collected and used so that the message / content in question can be delivered to the recipients.
- Social networks of third parties
iReachm.com NV may use your personal data when you use third party social network functions, such as “Facebook Connect” or “Facebook Like”. These functions can be integrated in the iReachm.com NV sites & applications, among other things with regard to the organization of competitions and to give you the opportunity to share content with friends. If you use these functions, iReachm.com NV may obtain certain personal information about you through the social network in question. You can find more information about how these functions work and the profile information that iReachm.com NV can obtain about you, on the website of the relevant social network.
- Other specific purposes
We may use your personal information for other specific business purposes, such as the day-to-day operation and security of iReachm.com NV sites & applications, to conduct demographic studies or audits and to contact you for consumer research.
- Viral website functions
4. Sharing of personal data by iReachm.com NV
iReachm.com NV does not share your personal data with third parties who want to use your data for direct marketing, unless you have given your specific permission for this. iReachm.com NV may also share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following cases:
- Related companies
iReachm.com NV can communicate your personal data for legitimate business purposes (such as processing orders, handling complaints, etc.) to its related companies or subsidiaries.
- Service providers
iReachm.com NV may call upon service providers, representatives or contractors to provide services on behalf of iReachm.com NV, including the provision of the iReachm.com NV sites & applications and the services available to you. It is possible that these external parties may access or process your personal data when providing these services. iReachm.com NV requires, by means of a written agreement from such external parties, which may be located in a country other than the country in which you used the iReachm.com NV site or service, that they comply with all relevant data protection legislation. and security requirements regarding your personal data.
- Partners and joint promotions
iReachm.com NV may conduct joint or co-sponsored programs or promotions with another company and, in the context of your involvement in the activity, collect and use your personal data. iReachm.com 4 Your personal data will only be shared with another company if you have registered to receive information directly from that company. iReachm.com NV recommends that you read the privacy statement of such companies before sharing your personal data. If you do not want your personal data to be collected by or shared with any company other than iReachm.com NV, you can always choose not to participate in such activities. If you register to receive messages from such a company, remember that you always have the right to unsubscribe and in that case you must contact that company directly.
- Legal requirements and company transfer
iReachm.com NV may disclose your personal information if it is legally obliged to do so or if iReachm.com NV judges in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal procedures or to respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with or a full or partial acquisition of iReachm.com NV by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information held by that entity of iReachm.com NV. That information may contain personal data.
5. Your rights
- Right to unsubscribe for advertising messages
You have the right to unsubscribe from advertising messages about iReachm.com NV (“opt-out”) and you can do so by: (a) follow the instructions in the relevant advertising message; (b) if you have an account with iReachm.com NV, you have the possibility to edit your account details, delete them and change your preferences in relation to advertising messages; or (c) contact us Note that even if you indicate that you no longer wish to receive advertising messages, you can still receive administrative messages from iReachm.com NV, such as order confirmations and messages about your account activities (such as account confirmations and password changes).
- Access and rectification
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You can send us a request for this. If iReachm.com NV can not give access to your personal data, it will let you know why that is not possible. You also have the right to request iReachm.com NV to correct inaccuracies in your personal data. If you have an account at iReachm.com NV for an iReachm.com NV site, you can usually do so via the “your account” or “your profile” section on the iReachm.com NV site (if available). If not, you can send us a request to correct your data.
6. Security and storage of data
To secure your personal data, iReachm.com NV has implemented a number of measures, including:
- Secure operating environment: iReachm.com NV stores your data in secure business environments that are only accessible to employees, representatives and contractors of iReachm.com NV on a “need-to-know” basis. iReachm.com NV also follows the standards generally accepted in the sector.
- Encryption of payment data: iReachm.com NV uses encryption that is standard in the sector to protect sensitive financial information, such as credit card data sent over the internet (eg when you make payments in an online shop of iReachm.com NV ).
- Prior authentication for account access: iReachm.com NV verifies the identity of its registered consumers (login ID and password) before they can access or make changes to their account. The purpose of this is to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
Note that these protections do not apply to personal information you share in public places, such as community websites.
iReachm.com NV will not store your personal data for the stated purpose for longer than necessary, taking into account our need to answer questions and solve problems, improve services and offer new services, and to comply with legal requirements. This means that we can keep your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with iReachm.com NV. When the personal data we collect is no longer required, we will safely destroy or delete it.
7. Contact us
iReachm.com NV acts as “responsible for processing” for the personal data it processes in the context of this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the way in which iReachm.com NV collects personal data, please contact contact us via:
Phone on +32 (0) 2 320 23 51
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter to iReachm.com NV, Schapulierstraat 14 B7/9, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium
Copyright © December 2018 iReachm.com NV